Would you like funding to cover 50% of your marketing advice costs?Of course you would! Read on for details…
A government programme is helping small businesses gain strategic advice; it will fund up 50% of the fee.
Advice can cover many areas; finance, human resources, digital technology… and marketing.
It’s definitely worth looking into.
What does Strategic Marketing Advice involve?
This funding will pay for strategic advice. This means activities which help create a marketing direction for your business.
For example, the funding would cover:
- Analysis of your market, including your competitors, opportunities and threats
- Customer analysis: Who are they? What do they need? How can you reach them?
- Advice on how to satisfy customer needs profitably
- Help to divide your customers into groups and target them effectively
- Advice on how to develop a brand and improve your competitive edge
- Help to innovate around new products and ensure these are marketed to the appropriate audiences
- Help to make your communications planning more effective and integrated across your business
- Analysis of your sales strategy
It’s important to note that this funding doesn’t cover nitty-gritty, tactical actions such as copywriting, conducting research or training.
There a few eligibility criteria for you to meet. You must:
- Have 249 employees or less (including any employees of companies that own a stake in your business)
- Be registered in England
- Actively sell goods or services
- Be independent (i.e. no more than 25% is owned by other businesses or organisations)
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million
50% funding contribution is rarely available; let’s make the most of it!
Click here to find out more, or contact the team at Decisions Marketing.